iNDiViDUALS (est. 2006) is a premium, Dutch womenswear brand initiated by AMFI - Amsterdam Fashion Institute. At platform for fashion creativity, iNDiViDUALS is a combination of third and fourth year students primed to experience real-time fashion industry demands. The course provides students with unmatched experience for future endeavours post-graduation. As a fashion design student I was part of the (design) team of generation 26.
Besides being on of the garment designers, my further job role was as a Stylist/Casting Director/Accessories Designer. That means I was:
- The spokesperson on image and styling.
- Responsible for creating an image and look for
the collection by an extensive research.
- Responsible for arranging different proposals for
- Responsible for shoes and other styling props.
- Responsible for casting for photo shootings and
- Responsible for hair & make-up research &
- Spokesperson on accessories.
- Responsible for researching a direction for
- Responsible for designing the accessories and
briefing the material sourcing.